We’re kicking off a six-session course in Islamic Finance with the new DREAM Muslim Business Association. Click here to share the Facebook event.
These seminars will be held on the last Monday of every month and each session will last two hours. They’re being hosted in partnership with MA Global Investment Advisors, LLC and will cover the following topics:
- Session I: Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Session II: The principles of Islamic Finance
- Session III: Islamic Financial and Halal Investment
- Session IV: Zakat and Resource Mobilization
- Session V: Basic financial tips on budgeting, getting out of debt, adding extra income or starting your own business
- Session VI: Your Wealth
At the end of these seminars, participants will be aware of their financial condition and will have learned how to righteously make, save, and invest money within an Islamic legal framework. Class graduates will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Info Session: This Monday, February 20, 6pm – 7pm
Class dates: February 27th, March 27th, April 24th, May 29th, June 26th, July 24th, 2017
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Location: Muslim Center, 1605 Davison Fwy, Detroit, MI
The fee for this full program is $120 ($20 per session). Cash, credit, or checks made to Dream of Detroit, P.O. Box 38152, Detroit MI 48238. Payment is to be made at the first day of class.
Bring your method of payment, a folder, notebook, pencil, and calculator to the first day of class, God-willing.